Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lots of AC practice

 Athena, my wife, has been shopping on the Internet for a new horse a lot lately.  I have been getting a lot of practice with doing quick long-distance AC probes, to see what a horse is like!   It is getting much easier to use a few photos to open up a link quickly and get a reading on what kind of horse it is, what they like and dislike, are they smart or not-so-smart, calm or spooky, etc. 

I quickly found that I don't like using the normal Reiki distance-healing symbol to make the contact.  I find it cumbersome, overly complex, and impossible to memorize.  So instead I have started asking Spider to help, since one of Spider's gifts is communiciation (making connections, bridging gaps).  So I open my gates, raise my energy, then visualize a big spinnerette shooting out a long strand of fine, strong silk from my mind to the heart of the horse in the picture.  I can feel it unwinding through a great distance, and then contact opens just as if the horse was next to me.  

This 'spider-silk' distance connection has become easy to do, and very effective.  And it is much easier than memorizing a long string of Japanese characters that I don't understand anyway!

I find it continually fascinating how much of a strong sense of individuality I get from these quick readings.  Each horse feels like a different person, with attitudes, likes, and responses that may be completely different that another horse who looks very similar.  I don't feel like I am 'planning' or 'projecting' these feelings, otherwise why would the results I get surpise me so often?

No comments:

Post a Comment