Thursday, November 29, 2007

Becoming transparent

This is another "meditation" that I use, to get closer to the earth powers.  It also helps calm me after I have watched a scary movie :-P
I sit on the grass outside, and close my eyes.  I open my energy gateways, and try to let the earth energy flow up into me.  It moves up in waves, until it fills me.  I let the energy flow in and out, through me, trying not to shape it or impede it in any way.

I think of the earth's aura: the huge magnetic field that flows outward through its crust and hundeds of miles out into space.  I feel myself as a tiny speck floating in this vibrant energy.  I am at the bottom of a well of light, that flows from the heart of the earth out into space.

I feel the wind blowing past me.  I imagine that I have become transparent, offering no barrier to the wind.  I have melted into the earth's aura, the wind blows through the spot where I am sitting.  The energy of the earth flows freely through me as if I am not there.  I am a part of the earth.  I am as much a part of nature as the grass and stones.  Nothing can harm me, because the earth loves me and protects me.

I can only maintain this feeling for a few moments at a time before returning to myself, but it always leaves me feeling relaxed, calmed, and energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment