Monday, October 22, 2007

Starting out

I am starting this new blog to record my thoughts and experiences as I start out in earnest on a new road. In the past couple of years, I have started learning energy healing and animal communication, primarily for working with my wife's horses. I received Reiki level 1 training, and my wife got me a wonderful book "Learning Their Language". Last month I got my Reiki level 2 certification. Experimenting with these techniques, and exploring my own intuitions, led me to the decision to try and open up communication with the "others" that I have at times felt around me, helping me.

These other presences I feel could be spritual guides, guardian spirits, angels, ghosts, dream images from my subconcious, Jungian archetypes, self delusions, I don't know. To a certain extent it doesn't matter: I feel that paying attention to them and trying to learn from them will help me grow personally and spiritually. This journal will record my experiences as I try to do this.

I will set out now. I don't know where the path will lead, but I have miles to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment