Monday, October 22, 2007

Help from the Green Man

My wife's horse is doing better, her abscess broke out and drained on Sunday. On Wednesday she had told me that it would break out over the weekend, and she was right :D. The circle of protection helped, I think. I charged it up again several times. It was interesting; from inside I could pour in more energy, but from outside I could not touch the energy, I could only touch the barrier and strengthen it. I left it open at the top and bottom to draw earth-energy and heaven-energy for her. She said that it helped her feel better, especially on Saturday when there was a horse show on the premises and lots of strange people going by.

Also on Friday the spiders I had asked for help suggested a web symbol for her hoof, which I used. I don't know what it did, I don't think there was a lot of power in it, but it was offered with kindness and much appreciated. I think it was intended to help catch and cast out the infected tissue. I used to be very frightened of spiders, but since I started communicating with them my fear is almost gone and I have a lot of respect for them and try to treat them well.

On Monday I had a strange experience.

Monday morning my wife's horse was walking much better, but then she coliced. (Colic is an intense intestinal pain, often caused by a blockage. In horses, it can be deadly). We called the vet and while we were waiting we were madly walking her back and forth (she can't be allowed to roll, she could twist her gut). She was in a lot of pain. I was walking beside her doing all the Reiki I could do. The Cho Ku Rei worked well, I was getting a lot of power, but it wasn't enough. I tried the distance-healing symbol, directing the energy back in time to early in the morning just before the blockage formed; trying to reduce its effects or disrupt the formation so that it would break up more easily in the present. I couldn't quite remember the symbol, but I remembered what it felt like to use it, so I did my best to recreate that and I could feel it working. Within a 30 seconds she had calmed down, and was in much less distress. She was still having discomfort, but not nearly so bad. 

She was worn out, and laid down. This is a danger time, because if she starts to roll she can really hurt herself. I sent out a call for anything that could help her, and on impulse asked for help from the Green Man (which I had been reading about online the day before). The image of the Green Man is one that has always felt significant to me. I immediately felt a very large flux of power coming in from all around, that felt like a green wave. I channeled it into her and she relaxed. It kept flowing for a few minutes and I let it flow into her, and as it tapered off she began to look better. She sat quietly without trying to roll. The vet arrived a few minutes later and gave her a muscle relaxant, and she was soon eating grass and feeling much better.

She is back to normal now (although tired) and the vet says there is no sign of a blockage. She thinks it may have been gas, which can happen when a horse is stressed. That could be (and we are treating her accordingly). But a part of me wonders if sending the energy back in time didn't un-make the blockage? I don't really know what happed, but I am very glad that I could help her. I am especially glad that help came to me when I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment