Monday, February 18, 2013

Feather work


Last weekend I went into the hospital for a colon blockage.  While I was there Athena brought me a turkey feather which she had purified and smoked.  She is working on bird magic, and I have helped her with some rituals.  She suggested that I work with the feather and try bird magic to assist the work the doctors were doing.  Alternative healing is not a substitute for standard medicine - but it can support and assist standard medicine.



I blew over the feather and played it, to stimulate the energy, and then brushed it down over my body, repeatedly over my abdomen and down my legs, trying to encourage the energy to flow through my body.  I felt the energy tingle and move a bit.  I could feel the wind the feather raised; it is amazing how easily the feather moves air, with almost no effort!

I worked the feather clockwise over my abdomen, urging things to move normally.  I tried to bring in bird magic, and direct it towards healing and health.  I could really feel things reacting inside; subtle but noticeable.   I continued this for 5 or 10 minutes, and repeated it several times over the next couple of days.
My blockage cleared after a couple of days, without surgery.  I am recovering nicely at home now.  I really think that the energy work helped speed things, along with some of the other work Athena did.

I will continue to do the feather work daily, until everything is running smooth inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment