Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good news, finally!

I got the job offer from Missouri, and it was actually for a more senior position than I applied for!  I have accepted, and I will be moving in August!

The visit to Missouri for the interview was actually full of problems, setbacks, and difficulties; my wife said that these were just tests to see if we were really committed :)  I think they must have been, and we have been rewarded for our perseverence.  The time ahead will be difficult, with a commuter marriage for a while, but it will help our economic situation and get us moving ahead, and in an area that we all really want to be living.

Yee-ha!!

2 comments:

  1. The Missouri trip was full of setbacks but at the same time there was a feeling that everything would be okay in the long run. A strange set of calm even though we had $2 in gas money. Are we crazy??

    ReplyDelete