Monday, February 22, 2010

The keys

Late last week I had an odd dream.

I was working on the house, and needed some special power adapters.  So I went up to an attic room with my daughter, went into the closet, and closed the door behind us.  Then I took out a special key from my pocket, turned it in the lock, and reopened the door.  I walked out into the same room but in a different version of reality; the house looked abandoned and heaped with trash. 

I know that this reality was dangerous or unstable, and that I could not stay long.  I went over to a large tool chest in the corner, rummaged in it for a minute, and found just the adapters I needed.  I looked around, and my daughter had wandered over to a bathroom and was looking in the tub that had brackish water standing in it; she was about to put her foot in it when I called to her and reminded her not to mess with anything here.  We went back into the closet, turned the key again, and emerged back in my real house.

I awoke thinking that this dream meant something.  What did it mean, I asked myself?  I immediately knew that it meant that I needed something to tap into the power I need, and that the tool for adapting the power for my service was on the other side; and that I had the keys to find it with me right now.  The keys lay in the shamanic work I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment