Monday, February 22, 2010

Aldebaran

The day after my dream of finding the power adapter in another reality, I took a spirit journey to seek it out. 

I sought aid from my guides, the guardians of the directions, the Lord of Underearth, the Green Man, and any other good spirit willing to aid me.  I started on the beach, it was very dark but with a moon and lots of stars.  I started up the path into the woods, enjoying the blanket of darkness on the earth and the trees that made everything seem secret and magical.  The blackness was relieved by silver glimmers of moonlight on the trunks of the trees, and by the luminous glow of occasional mushrooms, flowers, and insects in vivid blues and greens.

As I walked up the path, the path seemed to rise up off the ground and lead me into the air.  It took me up over the tops of the trees, and then spiraling up into the night sky.  The path looked like a frozen river of black velvet and satin, glimmering silver in the starlight, wide and comfortable to walk on.  I could see the earth below, the woods, and my clearing glowing below me, but I turned my eyes up to the stars and followed the winding path as it took me up and away from the earth.

As I ascended, I could see that the patch branched off here and there, with roads leading to the myriads of stars and planets.  I stayed on the main branch, and it presently took me close to the star Aldebaran.  This appeared as a huge milky crystal sphere, slightly pinkish, with countless glittering facets.  It was so bright I could barely look at it directly as it loomed over me.  I took the short path up to it, and entered via a crystal archway. 

I stood in a cavernous hall, all of glowing pink crystal, facing a being on a throne raised upon many steps.  The being shown like a star so that I could not look at him/her.  I said that I had come on this journey hoping to find the tools to help me in my life, if it was right that I find them.   

Aldebaran replied that he/she could grant me this, but what would I do for it?  The service required was that I use this to help my wife and the others around me when the need support, and not keep it for myself nor use it for selfish ends.  I promised to do this, and Aldebaran placed in my hands a large white plastic power converter, the same one I had found in my earlier dream.  With many thanks, I placed this in my belt pouch, and returned to the sky road.

I walked back down the path, returning to earth in the woods and walked back to the beach, and awoke


No comments:

Post a Comment