Monday, February 22, 2010

Great gifts, but no magic wand

I just did a reading with the Green Man Tree Oracle cards, to help me with the answer to the question: "What do I need?  How can I use it in my life?"

Upper realm (starry wisdom):
Yew
"Perseverance leads to achievement".  Strength and endurance to carry me through, strength to defend and advance.

Middle realm (daily life, the core of the problem):
Apple
"Vision lights the way ahead".  True vision, to see beyond the surface of things to know the deeper truth and true meaning.

Lower realm (ancestral wisdom):
Hazel
"Seek wisdom in the depths".  I already have the knowledge and wisdom to deal with the problem, I just have to look past my confusion.

Since I was not sure I had asked the question clearly, I asked for one card in response to "Is this the gift that Aldebaran gave me?"  and got the response:
Alder
"Defense keeps clear the territory".  Indeed a re-emphasis of all the cards above, the importance of using my gifts to protect myself and those with me.

My interpretation is that the gift of Aldebaran was strength, true vision, and deep wisdom, which I must use to help me and my family weather these storms and emerge hale. 

Darn, I was hoping for a magic wand or a money tree!  :P The problem with all this spiritual stuff is that it just points the way, it leaves you still having to do all the hard work yourself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment