Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hatching approaches

I was gone for the weekend, when I came back I recharged the egg stone matrix.  It had slowed down a bit and gotten more sleepy while I was gone, but it picked right back up again when I spoke to it.  I could feel the heat coming off the citrines and the egg, and I could feel the energy like a dome of warmth around the egg.

When I touched the egg and asked it how things were going (gently, trying not to disturb the energy or irritate the egg), I got a very clear visual image of a baby bird moving and turning inside the egg and starting to poke at the shell with its egg tooth.  It's time for hatching is approaching.

Many times over the past month, as I took a walk during the day, I have found small black feathers that seem to be left for me. They are always black or dark grey. I have generally taken each feather, with thanks, and added it to the protection spell I keep on my desk at work (disguised as a small collection of pretty leaves, rocks, and pine cones). Yesterday on my walk, however, I found a large white feather with a black tip, in excellent condition, standing upright in the grass right beside the path. It feels like a sign that things are looking up, that conditions are about to get better.  I took the feather home and have added it to the egg stone matrix, right below the oak leaf.  I asked the stones first, and they agreed that it would be good; as they said this the feather tingled and got warm, and almost twitched in my hand with eagerness and assent!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed
    But babies have to emerge on their own time schedule

    ReplyDelete