Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hatched!

The egg hatched!

After much negotiation, I got an offer from the company in OK that I really wanted to work with.  It is not a great offer, the money is not what I was wanting at all, but it is in OK with my family, and I really like the people I will be working with.  It is also a job I don't have to be ashamed or guilty for helping, like the Monsanto offer I refused.  I will be back home and starting the new job in two weeks!  

When I went to talk to the egg stone matrix, I got a very clear picture that the egg had broken open and the shards of the shell lay in the center, filled with golden light.  The light was flowing out and energizing the whole matrix, and spreading out from there in a big web that wants to bring together all the fragmented parts of my family and life, and weave them together again.  The egg told me to drink the golden light from the center, and carry the light with me into my new life to help bring peace and prosperity.  I did, it was bright and tingly, and I felt its warmth flow into me.

I asked the egg what it wanted me to do with the stone.  It said that it wanted to travel to OK with me, that I should make it a small nest box it could travel in, and it would continue working there to help me and my family.  The rest of the matrix could be disassembled and used for other purposes.

I thanked the egg, the other stones, and all the powers and beings that have helped me.   The crystals are going to other spells or to rest.  I have prepared a small box for the egg stone, where it can ride nestled in lavender blossoms.  I am moving forward (and back) into a new cycle of my life, looping back to old stamping grounds but with a new destiny and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment